I did a little shopping at Target today and this is what I picked up!
1) Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash – I had something similar to this in a travel size I received from a Walgreens Beauty Box (that took forever!) I liked it, so I decided to try it in a full size.
2) St. Ives Apricot Scrub – I honestly love the St. Ives brand. This is a repurchase for me.
3) Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Stick in 240 Golden Beige – I’ve been waiting to try this! Pictures and review upcoming hopefully in the next couple weeks.
4) Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Super Natural – I never tried the original formula of this lip gloss, so I’m excited to try this out!
5) Almay Liquid Lip Balm in Pink Pout – I have this in Apple A Day and I loved that. So, I picked this up and I hope it lives up to the first one I bought. I’d buy the whole line anyway.
6) Almay Oil Free Makeup Eraser Sticks – I’ve never used this before! I’m a fan of their eye makeup remover, so I thought I’d give this a go.
I have a habit of using coupons when I buy things, especially makeup products (they’ve been getting expensive lately and, oh why not?). Everything listed above, I bought with a coupon except for the Maybelline foundation. I paid full price for that which was $6.99 at Target.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a Happy Hump Day!